From: Mike B. via Jfw
To: Kimsan ; The Jaws for Windows support list.
Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2014 7:48 AM
Subject: Re: Annoying Jaws behavior with tabbing back and forth in browser

Hi Kimsan,

I'm new to these keystrokes & I'm still trying to get them figured out so
in
your case would tab browsing need to be turned on? So far I haven't been
able to get these control + number keystrokes to work when I have several
tabs open in IE10 & I have tab browsing turned on. If anyone can tell me
where I can find more information on using the control + number keystrokes
&
what all applications they work in, I would appreciate it immensely. I'm
just not sure if these are windows or Jaws keystrokes. Thanks much.
Take Care.
Mike
This email was sent from my iBarstool.