From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Dave 'Farfar'
Carlson via Jfw
Sent: October 3, 2014 12:52 PM
To: Cristóbal; The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Annoying Jaws behavior with tabbing back and forth in browser

Same exact problem for me with my 32-bit Windows 7, IE 11 and JAWS 15. Very
irritating, and even trying to use the JAWS cursor doesn't break the
log-jam.

However if you have NVDA, I've had some success with launching that and
getting JAWS unstuck. Weird, I know, but better than dumping the whole web
site and starting over in some cases.

I also sure do hope JAWS 16 irons out some of this serious stuff.

Dave Carlson
Oregonian, pioneer, landlord, Farfar, musician, and woodworker