never fiddled with it is it accessible

ken lawrence

Hi ken with a question. on my computer already loaded on it when it was bough are HP music and Play HP games. never fiddled with it but does anyone know what accessibility issues are in play with these two software items. also does anyone know what games are in there. I do know they put norton in here to and know that is not accessible. but is HP music a good alternative to lets say windows media player if firefox give me the option of placing a song there and and same question with HP games. thanks.