From: "Cristóbal via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2014 11:15 AM
Subject: Annoying Jaws behavior with tabbing back and forth in browser

Hello list,

This is something that I've been dealing with for a while now, but hadn't
gotten around to asking about it before.

When I'm in a browser, I sometimes find myself stuck between the address bar
and my favorites bar in IE for example. All the tabbing back and forth
doesn't help to get me out of it and I eventually have to close the browser
all together and relaunch to have access to the actual web content. This
happens too where if I press the alt+n command to access the information
bar. Again, in IE. I am using Jaws 15, but this also happened in earlier
versions of Jaws. I haven't' had too much opportunity to play with the new
JFW 16 beta so I don't know if this is something that is less of an issue
with the new release.

Does anyone else have to deal with this and if so, do they know how to
either fix it or at least make it so that they can get back to the webpage?

Thanks,