From: Diana Brent via Jfw
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2014 11:56 AM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: Disabling Touch-pad on Microsoft Surface

I have a Microsoft Surface tablet with a keyboard. The keyboard includes a standard mouse touch-pad. Does anyone know how to disable this less drastically other than removing the mouse driver? I have looked on the microsoft site and can't find anything. In the short term, I have somewhat solved the problem by taping a used-up plastic Starbuck's card over the pad. Any help is gratefully appreciated.

Diana
Sent from my U2 Mini