Re: Internet Explorer and JFW

Feliciano G

Try resetting the Internet explorer settings.doing the following will not lose your favorites.
Access the menu bar, go to tools, there'll down to Internet optionsthen press control tab until you get to the advanced tab, then tap to reset… Then press enter follow the prompts.
If that doesn't resolve the problem, you can always go back to Internet Explorer by going to programs and features then pressing shift tab to Windows update then press enter then you can Errol through the list and uncheck Internet Explorer 11. This will take you back to Internet Explorer 10.
Hope that helps,
Regards, Feliciano Like my Facebook page: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=690649294341327 Follow me on Twitter: Www.twitter.com/theblindman12v Sent from the Super-iPhone

Regards, Feliciano

Sent from the Super-iPhone

On Oct 2, 2014, at 4:01 PM, Brad Martin via Jfw <jfw@...> wrote:

Becky,

I'm not sure I'd try Internet Explorer 11, and besides I'm not a huge fan of 11 anyway. At work I have JFW 15, and I asked our IT folks to leave me with 10 and I have much better luck. I should think 10 would work with JFW 13 without a problem. Use this link, but be careful; there will be two radio buttons, and you'll need to choose to download Internet Explorer 10. By default, it's set to download the latest version, so change it before hitting "next." Here's the link:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/internet-explorer-10-details.aspx

Hope that helps,
Brad Martin
brad@...
www.facebook.com/ucoupons
On 10/2/2014 4:21 PM, Becky Tsurumoto via Jfw wrote:
Hi All!

I have Windows 7 and am using Internet Explorer 8 with JFW 13.

When going to some websites such as Time Warner Cable, I'm told that I'm using a browser which is no longer being supported by the website.

If I update Internet Explorer, would I still be able to use JFW 13 or would I need to update JFW also?

Thanks for your help.

Becky