You might try
blindwindows-subscribe@...
but don't shoot the messenger if it doesn't work.

Sunny Day Maria Campbell lucky1inct@... Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. Blaise Pascal On 10/2/2014 4:23 PM, Dennis Brown via Jfw wrote:

Not sure about the question, but it would help both of us if someone could tell us where to find a list for blind windows 7 users? Anyone know of one?

Thanks,
Dennis Brown

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kimber Gardner via Jfw" <jfw@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2014 3:57 PM
Subject: OT: How to point to a different folder for downloads in windows 7

Hi All,

Apologies for the off topic question, but googling hasn't given me the
answer I'm looking for.

When I download a file in internet explorer, I am able to see the
"save as" option that should allow me to point to a target folder
other than downloads. However, I can't figure out how to actually
point to another folder. Jaws seems to have issues reading the folder
names in the save as dialogue. Am I missing something, or is there an
easier way of accomplishing this. I hate having all my files dumped
into a single folder and would really like to know how to make it
otherwise.

Thanks in advance.

Kimber

--