Re: OT: How to point to a different folder for downloads in windows 7

Tom Macha <toml614@...>

If my memory serves me right when you pull up the, "save as box" press ault I and that should put you into a list of folders that you can save files into. maybe there is a better way and maybe I am wrong. However, I haveahave been wrong before.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kimber Gardner via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, October 2, 2014 3:57 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: OT: How to point to a different folder for downloads in windows 7

Hi All,

Apologies for the off topic question, but googling hasn't given me the
answer I'm looking for.

When I download a file in internet explorer, I am able to see the
"save as" option that should allow me to point to a target folder
other than downloads. However, I can't figure out how to actually
point to another folder. Jaws seems to have issues reading the folder
names in the save as dialogue. Am I missing something, or is there an
easier way of accomplishing this. I hate having all my files dumped
into a single folder and would really like to know how to make it
otherwise.

Thanks in advance.

Kimber

--