OT: How to point to a different folder for downloads in windows 7

Kimber Gardner

Hi All,

Apologies for the off topic question, but googling hasn't given me the
answer I'm looking for.

When I download a file in internet explorer, I am able to see the
"save as" option that should allow me to point to a target folder
other than downloads. However, I can't figure out how to actually
point to another folder. Jaws seems to have issues reading the folder
names in the save as dialogue. Am I missing something, or is there an
easier way of accomplishing this. I hate having all my files dumped
into a single folder and would really like to know how to make it
otherwise.

Thanks in advance.

Kimber

--