From: Raymond Bishop via Jfw
Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2014 6:25 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: Capturing balloons

I kind of feel silly asking but when JFW comes up and tells you to "press
here" for more information due to the fact it is a balloon popping up, what
is the key stroke to get more information?

Raymond Bishop, NV9B

Philippians 4:6-7

**** Be kind to your email friends. If you forward this, please remove all
previous addresses before you send it on and use the BCC area when
forwarding to several friends. ****