Re: GETTING TO SECOND COLUMN IN DOC.

Ann Byrne

AYou can move the JAWS cursor to the second column, then rout PC to JAWS. Or at the bottom of the first column press alt + down arrow which will move you to the top of the second.

Good luck!

Hello all,

I have a simple question.

I am using JAWS 15, windows 8.1 and office 2010. I have a document that was
sent to me with 2 text columns. I cannot seem to figure out how to read the
second column. Does anyone know the key stroke for getting to the second
column?

Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Barbara Hansen

---