On 9/25/14, Taylor via Jfw <jfw@...> wrote:
have you guys used Mac player?

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 25, 2014, at 12:07 PM, Johna Lynn Nordin via Jfw
<jfw@...> wrote:

I did the same thing with the calculator! You're right, making it say
"over flow" was hilarious!
Johna

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Londa
Peterson via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2014 11:13 AM
To: 'Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)'; 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: jaws and math

I remember that thing. I remember that some of my elementary classmates
and I found a way to make it say "overflow". We thought it was so funny! I
got my own, and it got me through jr high and high school and even the one
math class I had to take in college. It wasn't quite up to some of the
stuff in college though. Keeping this somewhat on topic if that's
possible, it's probably the first electronic voice I ever used. Good
preparation for JAWS use.