Re: more information on racest spam to all members and admin

Marquette, Ed <Ed.Marquette@...>

OK, technically this isn't JAWS related, or is it?
I'm happy to let James make that call; however, several of us have been "infected" by this creep's diatribes. Most of us were infected by virtue of having been on this list, a JAWS list. For one, I feel some comfort at continuing on this list by knowing that people like Ken are taking an active role in combating these unwanted, annoying, insulting, and offensive messages. If I thought people like this creep were free to harvest our messages from this list and then run rampant through it blasting us all, nearly daily, with his diatribes without anything being done about it, I, for one, would drop off this list and others like it. Although I'm sure many would be happy to see that happen, I would miss the numerous helpful hints I get from this and other similar lists.
I try to contribute what little I can when I can.
Yea Ken!

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Samara Raine
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 9:01 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: more information on racest spam to all members and admin

Not jaws related.

----- Original Message -----
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 7:40 AM
Subject: more information on racest spam to all members and admin

Hello the racest emails continue but I have more information on how to
stop
it. to all list members this racest mostafa has created a google group
called english friends. so if you get any messages from
_EGL0@googlegroups.com_ (mailto:EGL0@googlegroups.com) block. special
attention to list
administrater in case more of these people are harvesting our emails. it
is
clear he is anti bline and seeks to convert us to his twisted faith.
thanks
still reporting to google and we are not his only targets read a post on
twitter after a google search for that group email address and he is
harrassing others too.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
<http://lists.the-jdh.com/pipermail/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com/attachments/20110901/4f7f9ba2/attachment.html>

#############################################################################################################
ANY FEDERAL TAX ADVICE CONTAINED IN THIS MESSAGE SHOULD NOT BE USED OR REFERRED TO IN THE PROMOTING, MARKETING OR
RECOMMENDING OF ANY ENTITY, INVESTMENT PLAN OR ARRANGEMENT, AND SUCH ADVICE IS NOT INTENDED OR WRITTEN TO BE USED,
AND CANNOT BE USED, BY A TAXPAYER FOR THE PURPOSE OF AVOIDING PENALTIES UNDER THE INTERNAL REVENUE CODE.
#############################################################################################################
This E-mail message is confidential, is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information
that is privileged, attorney work product or otherwise protected by applicable law. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender at 402-346-6000 and delete this E-mail message.
Thank you.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.