Re: curious about Final draft

judith bron

I've been doing my own editing for ages. There's nothing like doing your own work! I know how to format using Jaws and it works out well. Now my biggest problem is numbering the pages while not having a visible number on the first page. JB

-----Original Message-----
From: Max Hudak [mailto:maxhudak@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2015 4:49 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: curious about Final draft

yes, the screen reading software, thinkit was version 9 and the
program would open and just sit there could not access any of th
menus or dropdown info. what do you use for formatting screenplays now?

On 12/1/15, Merv Keck <blind5sparrow@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
Are you talking about the screen writing software? I used Final Draft
Pro 7 like ten years ago and even back then it had some issues long
before the cloud started to dominate everything. When I got my new
computer in 2008 I didn't even bother transferring the license or updating the application.