From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Londa Peterson via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2014 11:13 AM
To: 'Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)'; 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: jaws and math

I remember that thing. I remember that some of my elementary classmates and I found a way to make it say "overflow". We thought it was so funny! I got my own, and it got me through jr high and high school and even the one math class I had to take in college. It wasn't quite up to some of the stuff in college though. Keeping this somewhat on topic if that's possible, it's probably the first electronic voice I ever used. Good preparation for JAWS use.