From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces+nyyki=gypsyheir.com@...] On
Behalf Of stintonjoe--- via Jfw
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2014 3:06 AM
To: jaws users
Subject: excel

Hi all

I have a sheet in excel and I want to do a formula which will first
look at a collem and count how many times the number 50 turnse up then
I want to do the same formaler for another collem then I want another
cell which adds the to together .
so how can this be done?
I have windows 7 and jaws 12

thanks in advance Joe