Acronis

Paul Martz <skewmatrix@...>

Has anyone had any luck using Acronis with JAWS? I have Acronis True Image
Home 2013, and can't seem to get JAWS 15 to read anything other than the
title bar.

I did a web search and found some discussion in the jaws-UK mailing list
that seemed to indicate that Acronis was usable with the help of the JAWS
cursor, but so far I've been unable to get the JAWS cursor to read anything
from the Acronis window.

I'm just about ready to install Window Eyes or NVDA and see if I have
better luck with that. I might also try contacting Freedom Scientific tech
support and see if they can help.

Thanks for any info.

--
-Paul