Re: more information on racest spam to all members and admin

Samara Raine <samararaine@...>

Not jaws related.

----- Original Message -----
From: <Kenlawrence124@aol.com>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 7:40 AM
Subject: more information on racest spam to all members and admin

Hello the racest emails continue but I have more information on how to stop
it. to all list members this racest mostafa has created a google group
called english friends. so if you get any messages from
_EGL0@googlegroups.com_ (mailto:EGL0@googlegroups.com) block. special attention to list
administrater in case more of these people are harvesting our emails. it is
clear he is anti bline and seeks to convert us to his twisted faith. thanks
still reporting to google and we are not his only targets read a post on
twitter after a google search for that group email address and he is
harrassing others too.