Re: how to enter Forms mode with Jaws15?

Marianne Denning

My JAWS usually pops me into the form field when I go to the website.
If it doesn't, or I want to look around before completing the form
field I press enter when I am on the edit field and I hear a tone and
know I am in the form field. That has been true for several versions
of JAWS. I move from form field to form field with the tab key.

On 9/25/14, Marion Woods via Jfw <jfw@...> wrote:
Hi all,

Please refresh my memory, how do I enter forms mode when using search boxs

in Explorer11

Marion

Contact marion_woods38@...
A proud member of the Roses Forum.

“The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053