From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Jim L
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 12:51 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: latest skype and Jaws 11

Heya folks,

I was constantly reminded to update my skype to the latest version so I did
it, all seems to work ok with my Jaws 11 except I cannot quit out of the
program as I use to be able too, if one closes off the skype program there
still remains a skype icon in my system tray when one clicks on that the 2nd
time after closing off skype theres no list and my whole PC gos funny with
Jaws where I cant seem to access anything such as menu's etc and I need to
do a hard reset to reboot

Any help please I'd appreciate and a last version of skype that doesn't have
this quit problem where I cannt close the program off let alone it not
letting me access my PC as normal.

Cheers,

Jim