Re: accessible compiler for java or c++?

Paul Martz <skewmatrix@...>

I've been using C++ in Visual Studio for years, both without and now with
JAWS. There is a VS plugin that helps make Visual Studio more accessible.
But even with the plugin, VS is far from a "simple compiler".

I've also used gcc in an xterm window on OSX with VoiceOver. I haven't
tried it yet, but I bet I could also use gcc in a cygwin window under MS
Windows. And then I'd use a separate text editor like Notepad for example.

Let us know what you end up doing.
-Paul

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 6:49 PM, Aqil Sajjad via Jfw <jfw@...>
wrote:

I need to do some coding and was wondering if there is a simple jaws
friendly compiler for java or c++ that is either free of cost or very
inexpensive? I am not looking for something too complicated. Any
suggestions?
Thanks in advance to anyone who helps