From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Anna Byrne via
Jfw
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2014 11:16 AM
To: Londa Peterson; The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Control-pagedown, clearing the find field

In Word, until you have searched for something with find, Control-pagedown
moves you to the next page. Once you have populated the find field,
however, control-pagedown is a repeat find instead. the only way I know to
clear the find field and get control-pagedown to go to next page again is to
close the document and reopen it. Is there another way?

Thanks much,