Re: New behavior when unloading JAWS with JAWS key+Win key+F4

david <davidwhitehead1957@...>

hello;

if your wanting to create shortcut fror,

"C:\Program Files\Freedom Scientific\Runtime JAWS\15.0\JFWKill.exe"

1, desktop;

2, ctrl+spacebar making sure there is no icon selected,

3, press applications key, or shift f10,

up or down arrow and enter on,
new sub-menu,

4, arrow and enter on, new shortcut,

your now being asked,
Type the location of the item:
here you would type in:

"C:\Program Files\Freedom Scientific\Runtime JAWS\15.0\JFWKill.exe"

5, tab next enter,

here your being asked to give the shortcut a name,
you will see,
"C:\Program Files\Freedom Scientific\Runtime JAWS\15.0\JFWKill.exe"
you can change this to killjaws, or whatever you wish, now tab finish, press
enter.

heck you could even create an hotkey if your little heart desires.