Re: first post to list: lots of upgrades hints needed

Holger Fiallo <holgerfiallo@...>

if you are getting iTunes get free scripts from blindtunes.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Dee & Rick
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 7:22 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: first post to list: lots of upgrades hints needed

Thanks for the speaker info, and while trying your method, I found that I have a secondary function key next to my window key bottom left of key board. (from left to right: control, secondary function key, windows key, alt, space bar). When I hold this secondary function key and press F11 it increases volume, and doing the same using F12 it decreases, and then with only using F13 and no other key it mutes jaws. holy cow! Let me bang my head on the wall now for a while! :)
Although I have jaws set up for laptop use, I can also use jaws key (insert) on my numb pad (this laptop has a numbpad) This allows me to use the caps lock or the insert key depending upon which is easier for what I am doing at the time.
Hope someone else can get some use out of my un-knowledge. soon will be trying to learn ITunes...
Dee