From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Doris &Hubby
Chris via Jfw
Sent: September 4, 2014 6:46 PM
To: Lauren; The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Firefox and Jaws

Firefox works very similarly to IE. I think you use much the same keystrokes
and if you use the "Plain Old Favorites" addon for FF, you can easily share
bookmarks between both browsers.

hth

Doris

At 09:17 PM 9/4/2014, you wrote:
Hi,

I noticed my Internet Explorer doesn't seem to work so well on web
sites as it used to. How accessible is Firefox using Jaws 14 and is it easy
to learn?

Sincerely,

Lauren