From: "Adrian Spratt via Jfw" <jfw@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2014 4:38 PM
Subject: RE: About Buying a new laptop which works well with Jaws

Kadia,

Freedom Scientific won't state which hardware works best with JAWS. Based on comments I've read on this list, I'd steer clear of Hewlett-Packard laptops because they don't seem to.

You'll want to pack in as much RAM as the laptop can support.

Can I suggest that you're more likely to get a wide range of extremely useful advice if you steer clear of politics? People on this list don't seem to take kindly to non-tech opinions. We're here to help and be helped, not to argue.