Re: Witch webmail works best with Jaws?

Paul Martz <skewmatrix@...>

Wow! I have no clue how you folks can stand to use GMail in Basic HTML
mode. It lacks even the most basic usability features, such as "mark all as
read". And organizing mail into folder hierarchies is truly painful in
Basic HTML mode.

The real difficulty with JAWS isn't GMail itself, it's the browser. Chrome
has serious issues with JAWS, and Internet Explorer has serious issues with
almost every Google web page, including GMail. Currently I'm trying to make
things work with Internet Explorer, viewing the GMail page in standard
mode. Aside from the fact that Internet Explorer keeps crashing, this is
working pretty good.
-Paul