Re: Sending links

Marianne Denning

As I have become aware, there are several ways to do the same thing.
When I am on the webpage I want to send the link for I hit alt D to go
to a webpage. The current web address is in the box so I ctrl C to
copy the address. I go to my gmail account or Outlook and paste that
address in the body of the email I want to send.

On 9/3/14, T. Civitello via Jfw <jfw@...> wrote:
I would like to send a Web page link by E mail to a friend. However in the
file menu of I E 10 under the send to menu its says unavailable to send
link. I am using Jaws 15 and Win 7. could someone tell me how to copy the
Web page address. I know this was possible in the past. Thanks, Tom

---
protection is active.