Re: Sending links

Maria Campbell <lucky1inct@...>

Try pressing the alt key plus D to get to address bar, then control C to copy address to clipboard.
You can then control V to paste address into an email.

Sunny Day
Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

Blaise Pascal

On 9/3/2014 5:54 PM, T. Civitello via Jfw wrote:
I would like to send a Web page link by E mail to a friend. However in the file menu of I E 10 under the send to menu its says unavailable to send link. I am using Jaws 15 and Win 7. could someone tell me how to copy the Web page address. I know this was possible in the past. Thanks, Tom

---