From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Kadia Hajaj via Jfw
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2014 3:27 PM
To: Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: About Buying a new laptop which works well with Jaws

Hello,
My name is Kadia, an israeli blind woman, strongly opposed to the israeli murderous regime .
My question is regarding buying a new laptop.
How do you decide which model to buy?
Do you get any specific recommendations from your Jaws dealers?
if so, what models, system requirements are you guided to buy?
If you wish to contact me directly, you can email to
terrella1000@yahoo.com

Thanks for your advice,
Regards,
Kadia