From: "Dennis Clark via Jfw" <jfw@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2014 2:07 AM
Subject: Unable to activate onMouseover links on webpage

Hello Everyone,
I'm using Jaws, and I'm attempting to make some changes on a website. I'm able to log into the web control center for the website, but once there, the onMouseover buttons I need to click do not activate. I can read each of the buttons with Jaws, but when I attempt to activate them by hitting enter, space bar, or click on them with the Jaws mouse keys, nothing happens. I have spoken with their tech support department, and they told me the buttons are coded using ASP and JavaScript. Does anyone know of a way around this problem using Jaws? I appreciate your assistance.
Thanks
Dennis