Re: I still need a burning software

northstar1950@...

this is a free software:

http://okie.sytes.net/links/dvdflick_setup_1.3.0.7.exe

and i wrote some simple scripts to make life easier with the software using jaws:

http://okie.sytes.net/links/dvd_flick_scripts.zip

dvd flick will allow you to add your clips to a dvd layout and then create and burn the files.

Legend has it that on Sunday 8/31/2014 05:22 PM, John Chan via Jfw said:
I still need a burning software to burn videos onto dvds. Can you tell me where can I go get the program at? And can you tell me how to navigate on the program? Thnks,i'm trying to get the cartoons that I have on my computer onto a dvd for my son to watch them

Sent from Mac's iPhone

<http://www.sendspace.com/folder/i7xwg4>Click here to check out my sendspace offerings!