Re: Media conversion

John Chan <aznboyz4sho@...>

Can you tell me what software I can use to burn the videos onto a DVD? Can you make a tutorial video on that as well?

Sent from Mac's iPhone

On Aug 19, 2014, at 10:31 AM, Jonas Voll via Jfw <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

Hey boy's & girl's!
I just created a narrated tutorial on converting video (Avi) to audio (Mp3) & video (Avi) to video (Mp4)!
The mp 4 video whil play on Apple TV, Appel I phone, I pod, & other iOS devices!
It will work on any device supporting play back of Mp4!
If you need other video or audio formats try this one, it's a one stop for converting all video to many other video and audio formats!

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S. Water St.