From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Ralph Supernaw
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 7:16 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: Libronix 3

I have used Libronix 3 Bible software sense Logos Systems first released it.
Yesterday I must have unintentionally changed a setting because it's not working as it did. I did not download an update to Libronix so I know it's not that. I did update Vista and downloaded IE9 but don't know why that would affect Libronix.

I have screen echo set to "all". When I move the Jaws cursor across a highlighted item Libronix pops up the Bible reference, footnote, etc.
associated with the highlighted text. Jaws reads the popped up information.

Beginning yesterday, the popup window is appearing in the middle of the screen instead of the bottom and Jaws isn't reading it even though screen echo is still set to "all".

Does anyone who uses Libronix know what setting I've unwittingly changed?

Thanks

Privacy Disclaimer - Français à suivre

This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary, and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and erase this e-mail message immediately.

Déclaration de confidentialité

Le présent courrier électronique (y compris les pièces qui y sont annexées, le cas échéant) s'adresse au destinataire indiqué et peut contenir des renseignements de caractère privé ou confidentiel. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire de ce document, nous vous signalons qu'il est strictement interdit de le diffuser, de le distribuer ou de le reproduire. Si ce message vous a été transmis par erreur, veuillez en informer l'expéditeur et le supprimer immédiatement.