Re: Malware Bites with Jaws

Melissa Stott <mstott69@...>

I always get the definition updates. Not the program update at this time.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mario Brusco via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2014 10:00 AM
To: Sirena ; The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Malware Bites with Jaws

1.75 is the latest accessible version. you can maybe find a copy at
filehippo.com. once installed, it can be tweaked to not automatically update
only the program so you don't suddenly find it inaccessible. I'm not sure if
future malware definitions will still work with 1.75, but:

using the JAWS cursor (numpad minus), find and click on the settings tab,
updater tab, tab one time to "Download and install program update" and
uncheck this box. tab again to "notify me when a program update is ready
for installation" and uncheck this box as well.
now tab to Exit, & press enter.