Re: easy way to shut down the PC with Jaws 14?

david <davidwhitehead1957@...>

hello;

all you need to do is,

create a shutdown shortcut.

1, desktop,

2, make sure there's no icon highlighted,

3, press applications key, down arrow enter on new sub menu,

4, arrow down and enter on shortcut,

5, in the edit box type in;
shutdown /s /t 0

6, tab next,

7, give the shortcut a name, example, shutdown

8, tab finish press enter.

now, you can pin this shortcut to the taskbar,
and to the menu,

1, go to desktop,

2, highlight the newly created icon, "shutdown",

3, press applications key,
down arrow and press enter on, pin to taskbar,
repeat the above steps to pin to start.