List Admin

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: August-30-11 3:02 PM
To: Jaws users e-mail list
Subject: Slightly Off Topic: G-mail Question

Hello, everyone.

I am trying to get my personal g-mail account to work with Windows Live Mail
on a Windows 7 laptop, but am having an interesting problem as I work with
my g-mail account.

Specifically, in my list of g-mail folders, there is a folder called "all
mail".

This appears to be an archive of some sort, that contains every e-mail I
have ever received, replies to relevant e-mails, etc., all the way back to
about 2009, when I first set up my g-mail account.

There are literally several hundred thousand e-mails in this "all mail"
folder.

I really don't need this folder, and I have tried to delete it, but with no
luck.

I also have tried going into the folder and deleting messages in groups, but
again, no luck.

It seems that G-mail is blocking this action.

Having all of these e-mails in my "all mail" folder is slowing things down
unnecessarily, and I'd like to get rid of this extra e-mail baggage.

Does anyone have any ideas as to how to accomplish this?

Do I actually have to go into my g-mail account to do this, and if so, what
exactly do I do?

Since this quiry may be considered to be "off topic" to some, please respond
to me personally at:

tombehler@...

Thanks much.

Tom Behler in Michigan