From: "Howard Traxler via Jfw" <jfw@...>
To: "j Bron" <jbron@...>; "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2014 1:14 PM
Subject: Re: adjusting jaws settings

JAWS key with J opens the JAWS window. Then pull down the Options menu; Alt+O. The first item on the Options menu is Basic. Enter to open it and tab through the settings turning them on or off with the spacebar. One of them is about the system tray.

I've been using JAWS for 17 years and have never had it in the system tray. I would like to know the advantage of putting it there? Thanks.
Howard