Re: Living independence for the visually impaireds.

ken lawrence

This message is the latest message received my a user to this list from a
slime who has harvested emails from this lists and sending this crap to all
of us or some of us. Just another supporting the attack on Facebook by
hackers slated for November 5th. he sends this message as if we doubt him
and his truthfulness. I however believe he is actually a supporter of this
that is indicated by the statemen t, I have hated facebook through the ages.
his used of impairwed as a plural is proof he intends to attack the blind
through information gotten from this list. I'll bet that this link in his
messages is no youtube link at all but a virus. I sure ain't clicking
links to find outt so it's not jaws but a matter of security for all of us.
continue to report to google shut this nujt down before he really does
something big.

In a message dated 8/30/2011 7:21:07 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time (Me,
gutz2020@... writes:

Ok, 2 questions, what the hell does this have to do with jaws!!!!!!? And
what exactly is the problem here? Thank you!!!
Daniel