Re: Responding to message problem hung over

Brad Martin

This is just a hunch, but it sounds to me like your Outlook is set to a view that only shows unread messages. So after you reply to a message and it closes, it disappears. I'm no Office 2010 expert, but check your view settings and see if you're showing unread messages only.

Brad Martin
brad@formyfriends.org
www.facebook.com/ucoupons

On 8/13/2014 4:15 PM, j Bron via Jfw wrote:
I'm sorry to ask this again, but with my new computer when I want to respond
to a message in Outlook the message is deleted. Is there a setting I can
adjust to make sure that the command Control R in Outlook is respond to
message and doesn't trigger the delete response? This is a new computer and
I am surprised that this problem had to follow me. Also please give me
instructions for accessing the settings. Thanks, Judith