From: "Cliff Self via Jfw" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 4:25 PM
Subject: Porting Jaws settings

I'm still using Jaws 12, and just got a new 64 bit Windows 7 computer. First, I gather that I should download the 64 bit version of Jaws 12 from Freedom Scientific. Should I then attempt to move the settings from my ancient XP machine? Or would it be better to start from scratch. If it's better to move the settings, how do I go about this.

Thanks,

cliff