From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Hamid Hamraz
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 4:45 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Proof reading scheme: announcing font size changes!

Hi,

Just found out that the classic with font info scheme does the trick for me.
Thank you for stimulating me to poke around with the schemes!
From: "Hamid Hamraz" <hhamraz@gmail.com>
Sender: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 13:46:11
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.<jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>

Hello,

There are 3 proof reading schemes for me:

attributes
attributes and font info
attributes, font info, colors

I tried all. None of them is announcing the font size changes. Is there a
way to create and personalize my own proof reading scheme (like profiles)?
If you have proof reading schemes other than above, can you send them to me
at hhamraz@gmail.com