From: Chris Smart
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2011 10:41 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: boot into safe mode using jaws

all good points Gerald.
I've talked to people who have had good dealings with people from
Geek Squad, but you're still stuck with trying to figure out if the
particular person knows his or her stuff.

Usually I try to find someone through friends/family, friends of
friends etc. Luckily, one of my adult guitar students is also an IT
guy for a major bank. I haven't had to call him up in an emergency
yet, but I'd like to think that he would be competant.

Chris