From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of emmanrusty---
via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2014 9:20 AM
To: Kevin Hourigan; The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Sleep or Hibernate

This discussion should go in the general technologies list, which is owned
by the same person who owns this list.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 2, 2014, at 10:28 AM, Kevin Hourigan via Jfw
<jfw@lists.the-jdh.com> wrote:

Hello People,
A week or two ago there was a thread discussing the merits of shutting
down ones computer or putting it to sleep. I believe that one comment
pointed out that if the computer was shut down as opposed to put to sleep
that would prevent entry by hackers. My question is, would putting the
computer in hibernate accomplish this safe guard?
Thank you all,
Cheers Kevin.