From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Kevin Hourigan
via Jfw
Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2014 9:29 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Sleep or Hibernate

Hello People,
A week or two ago there was a thread discussing the merits of shutting down
ones computer or putting it to sleep. I believe that one comment pointed out
that if the computer was shut down as opposed to put to sleep that would
prevent entry by hackers. My question is, would putting the computer in
hibernate accomplish this safe guard?
Thank you all,
Cheers Kevin.