windows live mail

stintonjoe@...

Hi all

I have changed my internet provider and because of this I have also changed my email account, so I have in windows live mail a folder called demon which was my old provider and in there loads of folders with loads of emails in each.
so what I want to do is move each of the folders out of the demon folder but the only way I have found of doing this is for example the folder jaws I make a new folder called jaws 2 in my storage folder then go back to my demon folder go to my old jaws select all the mails then move them to the new jaws folder then back to the first jaws folder and delete it. now this seems such a long way of doing fings so is there another way.
I have windows 7 and jaws 12

well hope you can make sense of this Joe