An issue with iTunes and JAWS.

Michael Mote

Hi folks! I wondered if someone could help me with an annoying issue with
iTunes. When I search my library by artist and am arrowing through the
list, I lost speech with JAWS on my PC. It will say blank blank, but then
when I press up arrow, it will tell me the name of the artist that I missed.
I should point out that this can happen when I am using up arrow for awhile.
For some reason JAWs will stop speaking the names of the artists. Hope this
is the right list for this question. I figure some members use iTunes with
JAWS on this list. Many thanks for any suggestions in advance!