Re: HP 1800 printer help with help

Ann Byrne

If it is a .pdf, e-mail it as an attachment to
convert@robobraille.org

It will be converted to a text file, and *maybe you can read it then.

good luck.

At 10:12 PM 7/29/2014, you wrote:
I have an HP 1800 printer and accessing the user guide is difficult. It apparently uses a split screen with topics on one side and the HP viewer on the others side of the screen. I have been unable to figure out how to move from one side to the other. F6 has no effect, and the Jaws cursor is of no help. Any help out there? Tom

---