From: "Robert C" <gone.to.dawgs@gmail.com>
To: "douglasdexheimer" <drichardd@earthlink.net>
Sent: Saturday, May 31, 2014 9:33 PM
Subject: Re: opening .vcf file

That sounds like a good solution. There were many times I had to havk the registry. Just be sure you back it up first.

Quote of the nanosecond . . .
"A witty saying proves nothing."
--Voltaire (1694-1778)
Robert & Annie Yanni ke7nwn
E-mail-
Gone.to.Dawgs@gmail.com

On 5/31/2014 7:17 PM, douglasdexheimer wrote:
I found this page that explains the issue I'm having with opening the
.vcf file; hope this is clear to you:
http://www.open-file.com/file-extension-vcf.html?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=file%20extension%20vcf&utm_content=VCF&utm_campaign=filextuscontent&t_acct=msn2&t_kwd=4491255474&t_mtch=e

Thanks for your regards.

Douglas Richard Dexheimer