From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Tom Behler via
Jfw
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 10:17 AM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: Outlook 2010 question

Hello, everyone.

I have discovered a puzzling issue with Outlook 2010 on my University work
laptop computer.

First, as a bit of background, I'm running my personal g-mail account
through Outlook 2010-the University's e-mail program, and I am using Jaws
14. The Laptop is a 64-bit Windows 7 machine.

In my inbox list view, I no longer get the name of the person an e-mail is
from. I get the subject line, and the date of the e-mail, but no name for
the sender.

Interestingly, when I delete a message, and then go into my trash folder,
the sender's name is given for each e-mail in the trash folder listview.

I have tried to find an outlook setting to change in order to correct this
issue with my inbox list view, but so far, have come up dry.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan